Saturday 3 January 2015

Intro...

Hi there!

My name is Róisín (pronounced: row-sheen) and welcome to my blog! :)

I'm a recent graduate, in my mid-20's, currently residing in Dublin, Ireland.

In case you haven't already guessed, this is where I'll be recording my life and how I see the world, i.e. my reality. Which is why my blog is so aptly named Roisin's Reality ;)
 
I've never done something like this before, so I ask you to please be patient with me! :S
I welcome any positive feedback, and look forward to growing and learning through this, together :)

Of course, no good blog would be complete without the use of social media, so please feel free to like my Facebook Page too! .

Finally, I'd like to thank my older sister, who in many ways has been the inspiration behind starting this blog and who has given me so much advice and encouragement, that I've finally taken the plunge! You can check out her blog here: Rare Opal :)




1 comment: