Saturday 3 January 2015

Let's Get Personal ;)

Hi there!

So following on from my intro to this blog, I wanted to tell you all a little more about me and my story so far :)

I was born on 22nd Dec. 1991, one month earlier than expected (an early Christmas present some might say!), in the West of Ireland. 

I moved from a built-up residental area to the countryside when I was around 7yrs old, so I'm definitely more of a "culchie", i.e. a country-girl, at heart. 

I come from a BIG family (7 kids in total, of which I'm No. 3) which means I'm used to things being loud and crowded and usually feel uncomfortable when I'm home alone with no-one to talk to :/

I love to sing and dance, which is why I love both watching and taking part in musical theatre, so I'm sure to be discussing some of my favourite songs, plays and movie adaptations here!

I'm also a HUGE language enthusiast/nerd! :P I studied Applied Languages in college and can speak both French and Spanish. I hope to both improve my ability in these languages and hopefully learn some new ones too! It's slightly addictive, like Pokémon, one is never enough - gotta catch 'em all! ;) haha

I'm in a long-term relationship (4yrs last October) with a great guy, and we moved in together last Sept. Most of our relationship has been long-distance due to both our studies, so this is something new and exciting for us both! :S but I'm glad to say that so far, so good! :)

Finally, for those of you who may not know, my name is Irish/Gaelic and means "little rose ", which is where I got the inspiration for the tag-line of my blog, i.e. seeing the world through rose-tinted glasses.

I think the rose is a great representation of who I am, in that I am quite a petite individual, or as some might say "delicate", but I have a feisty/darker side, so watch out for those thorns! ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment